If you haven't been able to tell by now, I love a good list.
Therefore on this 19th day of January, I've decided to compose a list of 19 things that have been on my mind. These things are completely random, some related, some not.
- Tofu is disgusting. I appreciate the fact that it serves as a protein substitute for meat, but the texture is horrifying and gag worthy.
- Scheduling classes back to back is a test of my faith. Prayers welcomed.
- Just because it sounds nice does not mean that it is nice.
- Those who have good words don't always have good intentions.
- Spelman's POD market is a blessing and a curse. A blessing in the sense that I can get healthy juices and snacks. A curse because my dining dollars are absolutely going to vanish.
- I pray that a research topic falls into my mind and heart. A phD just seems so appealing.
- Actions mean more than words. Words are still very telling though.
- Fake friends...... I don't want them.
- God always seems to have a trick up his sleeve. It's time that I stop trying to figure him out and just follow his lead.
- Being a vegetarian/pescatarian in college is just as trying as the workload.
- Insomnia Cookies are the devil. A delicious one.
- Water is important. Water is my friend. I shouldn't allow myself to be so occupied that I forget to take a sip.
- I'm beautiful and worthy of great things.
- Teachers are human too. Respect that, but don't allow any funny business.
- Good music = greater vibes
- Getting out of your comfort zone is going to be uncomfortable. That's okay.
- Veggie Patties from Subway are a hell no. Your stomach deserves better.
- Great things are in store.
- If you want something, go get it.