If we haven't been able to tell by now, writing things out is so therapeutic for me.
I've been trying to keep a steady list of what I want for myself today, tomorrow, next year, five years from now, ten, twenty---- you get the point.
- To be able to afford my own apartment or condo by the end of the year.
- To save loads of money.
- To identify my own personal fashion style.
- To be comfortable in my skin.
- To be at a healthy weight with a killer shape.
- To learn and grow and learn and grow.
- To make recreational reading my thing again.
- To stick to habits.
- To form healthy relationships with people.
- To volunteer more.
- To become more familiar with what's going on politically.
- To have a mentee?????? Even though I don't know what I'm doing myself lol
- To publish a work.
- To intern with at least two companies across the span of this year.
- To continue to walk in my journey with the Lord.
- To learn how to be kinder to myself.
And much much more.